Recipe created by Janette Mason, CNP
Attention chocolate lovers!
If you are looking for a smoothie that will meet your chocolate needs, we have just the recipe for you. Bonus points because it has a full servings of veggies!
Smoothie Base Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp nut/ seed butter (I used pumpkin seed)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (or sub cocoa)
- 1 scoop Smart Solutions BeautySmart Chocolate Whey + Collagen protein powder
- 1 tsp honey (optional for added sweetness)
CRUNCH – adding ingredients like cacao nibs, coconut flakes or granola are great for added flavour AND they make you chew your smoothie, which is important for optimal digestion!
- Blend well, until you have a thick, ice cream-like consistency
- Scoop into your favourite glass
- Top with yummy toppings like granola, cereal, berries, yogurt, cacao nibs, nuts...!